Adani Is Hiring For Graduate Engineer Trainee – Cyber Security For Fresher | Adani Off-Campus Recruitment Drive 2021 |
Adani Group is an Indian multinational conglomerate, headquartered in Ahmedabad. It was founded by Gautam Adani in 1988 as a commodity trading business, with the flagship company Adani Enterprises Limited (previously Adani Exports Limited). The Group’s diverse businesses include port management, electric power generation and transmission, renewable energy, mining, airport operations, natural gas, food processing and infrastructure. The group has annual revenue of over US$15 billion with operations at 70 locations in 50 countries
Company Name: Adani
Job Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee – Cyber Security
Batch & Branch: Any
Experience: 0 Years
CTC: Best In Industry
We are searching for dependable Graduate Engineer Trainees to join our capable team in the Cybersecurity domain. The Graduate Engineer Trainees will be responsible for completing all tasks assigned by the supervisor, assisting other engineers with projects, conducting research, and writing reports.
You should be able to follow instructions, but also take initiative and come up with original ideas.
To be successful as a Graduate Engineer Trainee, you should have a growth mindset and a commitment to lifelong learning. Outstanding candidates should be highly observant, willing to assist wherever possible, and eager to readily engage with Engineers outside of their area of specialization.
- Understanding project requirements and completing all duties assigned by the Supervisor.
- Shadowing senior staff members, asking questions, and assisting wherever possible.
- Raising concerns and making suggestions for improvement where appropriate.
- Conducting research and travelling to sites.
- Observe health and safety regulations at all times.
- Participating in meetings and attending workshops and other training initiatives.
- Analyzing data and writing reports according to specifications.
- Take notes and share your findings with your Supervisor and other relevant stakeholders.
- Establishing professional relationships with staff.
- Maintaining a high degree of professionalism and diligence.
- B.E / B.Tech