CarDekho Is Hiring For Product Analyst For Fresher | CarDekho Off-Campus Recruitment Drive 2021 |
CarDekho.com is India’s leading car search venture that helps users buy cars that are right for them. Its website and app carry rich automotive content such as expert reviews, detailed specs and prices, comparisons as well as videos and pictures of all car brands and models available in India. The company has tie-ups with many auto manufacturers, more than 4000 car dealers and numerous financial institutions to facilitate the purchase of vehicles.
CarDekho.com has launched many innovative features to ensure that users get an immersive experience of the car model before visiting a dealer showroom. These include a Feel The Car tool that gives 360-degree interior/exterior views with sounds of the car and explanations of features with videos; search and comparison by make, model, price, features; and live offers and promotions in all cities. The platform also has used car classifieds wherein users can upload their cars for sale, and find used cars for buying from individuals and used car dealers.
Besides the above consumer product features, CarDekho.com provides a rich array of tech-enabled tools to OE manufacturers and car dealers. These include apps for dealer sales executives to manage leads, cloud services for tracking sales performance, call tracker solution, digital marketing support, virtual online showroom and outsourced lead management operational process for taking consumers from enquiry to sale.
Our vision is to construct a complete ecosystem for consumers and car manufacturers, dealers and related businesses such that consumers have easy and complete access to not only buying and selling cars but also manage their entire ownership experience, be it accessories, tyres, batteries, insurance or roadside assistance.
The company has expanded to Southeast Asia with the launch of Zigwheels.ph, Zigwheels. my and Oto.com. It also has a presence in the UAE with Zigwheels. ae
To diversify our product offerings we have ventured into car insurance business through InsuranceDekho.Com
Company Name: CarDekho
Company Website: CarDekho
Job Position: Product Analyst
Batch & Branch: Any
Location: Gurugram, Haryana, India
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
CTC: Best In Industry
Product Analyst will be responsible for conducting analyses to support product
decisions. In addition, the candidate will be required to support the development of
back-end systems to measure performance and efficiency of product features
- Analyzing customer requirements, requests and product issues related to backend system from operations, sales and business teams
- Discussion with PM and set priorities for new features/enhancements/backlogs with a balance of near-term deliverables and long-term goals.
- Maintain backlog and keep the newsprint ready for discussion with engineering and design
- Following agile practices to deliver on scheduled releases for projects.
- Willingness to innovate, explore new ideas and acquire new skills and
- Administering and carrying out UAT to provide final approval on a product
- Researching on usability tests on all activities and providing status reports to
- Attention to detail and a commitment to excellence. Assisting business leads to review all financials of projects, analyze all key business metrics, perform market
- Engineering Graduation (B.Tech)/ Science Graduate, preferably from Tier 1 or Tier 2 College.
- Experience of 0-1 years
- Strong Debugging and Analytical skills to analyze the current implementations
and enhance them
- Experience working in a fast-paced product startup or eCommerce organization.
- Looking for fast growth in a challenging environment and willing to work
- MySQL knowledge is good to have the skill
Skills Required: Product Analyst, Product Management, JIRA, Wireframing,