Dunzo Is Hiring For Software Engineer -I (Android) For Fresher | Dunzo Off-Campus Recruitment Drive |
Dunzo is an Indian company that provides delivery services in Bengaluru, Delhi, Gurugram, Pune, Chennai, Jaipur, Mumbai and Hyderabad. The company also operates a Bike Taxi service in Gurugram. It is headquartered in Bengaluru, India. In 2017, it was funded by Google.
Company Name: Dunzo
Company Website: Dunzo
Job Position: Software Engineer -I (Android)
Batch & Branch: Any
Location: Bangalore, India
Experience: 0 Years
CTC: Best In Industry
As an SE – I (Android) you could expect to:
- Work closely with the Product, UX/UI and Backend teams to do the requirement analysis, design, build and extend consumer and/or partner facing new products, platforms and features
- Build re-usable Android software components for the platform
- Collaborate with QA on continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) as well as another automated and manual testing to make sure our app releases are always worthy of five-star ratings
- Monitor the performance of the live apps and continuously improve them on both code and experience level
- Raise the bar by reviewing each other’s code, share knowledge, tips and tricks, and generally help out – within and across teams
- Evaluate new mobile methodologies and technologies and share your findings with your team to incorporate.
- Prior experience in app development
- Good knowledge of Java
- Excellent debugging skills
- Strong CS fundamentals (with competencies in algorithms and data structures)
- Highly accountable and takes ownership, with a collaborative attitude, and a lifelong learner
Good to have:
- A GitHub account with some neat projects in it.
- Should have developed apps from scratch.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply
Micro Focus Is Hiring For QA Engineer For Fresher | Micro Focus Off-Campus Recruitment Drive |: Click Here To Apply