Epsilon Is Hiring For Lead Software Engineer For Fresher | Epsilon Off-Campus Recruitment Drive 2021 |
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs.
Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Company Name: Epsilon
Company Website: Epsilon
Job Position: Lead Software Engineer
Batch & Branch: Any
Location: Bangalore, India
Experience: 0 Years
CTC: Best In Industry
The Product team forms the crux of our powerful platforms and connects millions of customers to the product magic. This team of innovative thinkers develops and build products that help Epsilon be a market differentiator.
They map the future and set new standards for our products, empowered with industry best practices, ML and AI capabilities. The team passionately delivers intelligent end-to-end solutions and plays a key role in Epsilon’s success story.
- Develop solutions and supporting implementation and customization of the product across clients.
- Having deep understanding of the product an platform and help in analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Recommends system cum technical solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development.
- Develops utilities and tools for supporting customizing the product.
- Contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Educational Qualification: BE / BTech / MCA
- Good in following Microsoft Technologies
- C# (4.0)
- ASP.NET MVC ( 5.0)
- .NET Framework + .NET Core
- WebAPI (2.0)
- Good in writing SQL queries (Oracle).
- Knowledge of web architectural and design patterns
- Design Patterns – MVC, Dependency Injection (Unity)
- OO Analysis & Design, Database Design, UML
- SOLID principles
- Good with ALM using TFS and GIT
- Good in Design and development of REST API’s
- Experience with writing detailed technical specifications for developers; design, validate and execute software test plans.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Development experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2017+
- Experience in product implementation/maintenance
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot problems quickly
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to take full ownership of tasks and projects
- Behavioral Attributes:
- Individual Contributor with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Possess Can-Do attitude to overcome challenges
- Self-motivated and directed