GE Digital Hiring For Services Specialist | GE Digital Off Campus Drive 2023 |: GE Digital Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the GE Digital address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
GE Digital, part of GE Vernova, provides software and IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things) services to industrial companies, helping industry work better. We operate across four key industries, including power generation and oil & gas, manufacturing, and electric utilities & telecom, and aviation. Driven by people, process and proven technology, we are innovating with our customers to make the complex simple – at unparalleled speed and scale.
Company Name: GE Digital
Company Website:GE Digital
Job Position: Services Specialist
Batch & Branch: EC/EE/CS
Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
CTC: Best In Industry
Provides expertise in sustained customer success and growth in the post-sales customer lifecycle through training, professional services, technical support, renewals, outcome attainment, retention, expansion, and customer advocacy with a Digital focus. Accountable for the quality of my own work. Subject to direct operations supervision/prescribed work instructions/systems checking. Executes within a well-defined operations framework. There is generally a step-by-step sequence of standard operational tasks which need to be followed to achieve an end result.
- Contribute to the implementation of MES solutions utilizing the Software Suite.
- Own technical deliverables during the entire lifecycle of the projects. Engage throughout the full lifecycle of assigned projects, participating in decisions on architecture, design, and functionality to keep programs on track in terms of budget, time, and customer expectations.
- Work closely with the client to understand their needs and develop strategies tailored to their organization through site assessments. Also make standard recommendations on workflow, application, interface, reports, testing and uploads to customers through the implementation process.
- Is responsible for go-live readiness and support as well as post-live checkups and will be required to work collaboratively with internal team members and clients to ensure customer satisfaction
- Developing conceptual knowledge of professional discipline.
- May include support roles with specialized expertise or technical knowledge in broad area.
- Applies general knowledge of business developed through education or past experience.
- Understands how work of own team contributes to the area.
Resolves issues using established procedures.
- Consults supervisor or more senior team members for issues outside of defined instructions/parameters.
- Collaborates with others to solve issues. For customer facing roles, develops strong customer relationships and serves as the interface between customer and GE.
- Exchanges technical information, asks questions and checks for understanding.
- Graduation in Electrical Engg/Electronics & Communication/Computer Science with 0-2 years of experience in SCADA
- Desired Characteristics: Strong oral and written communication skills. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
Click Here to Join the Telegram Group for Daily Jobs Updates
Click Here to Join the WhatsApp Group for Daily Jobs Updates
Follow Instagram For Daily Jobs Updates