KANTAR Is Hiring For Software Engineer For Fresher | KANTAR Off-Campus Recruitment Drive 2021 |
Clients struggle to manage the vast range and volume of data sets and extract meaningful insights, which creates a growing demand for data strategy and advanced analytics. Their expectation is to better predict consumer behaviour by combining analytics technology (AI & machine learning), but the competitive offer from larger consulting and niche analytics firms lack Kantar’s deep understanding of customers and brands.
Kantar’s Analytics practice creates leading-edge offers focused on Brand and Marketing ROI, Brand Strategy and Innovation, Content Analytics, Data Strategy and Engineering, and Customer Analytics in a way that is unmatched by our competitors.
The convergence of unique human understanding and business expertise, coupled with innovative data and technology solutions, allows us to better predict consumer behaviour, providing customers with the confidence to make bold and complex decisions and optimize priorities for growth.
Company Name: KANTAR
Company Website: KANTAR
Job Position: Software Engineer
Batch & Branch: 2020/21 Batch Any Branch
Location: Bangalore, India
Experience: 0 Years
CTC: 5 LPA
- Ensuring complete Customer Satisfaction
- Resolve Technical Issues for Customer
- Assist customers with technical queries and Installations
- Building Technical Competency
- Provide Technical Support Over Phone, Emails and Chat
- Professional graduate in either stream like B.Tech//B.E( any branch) and MCA; Only 2020 and 2021 pass-outs are eligible
- Excellent communication skills
- A minimum academic score of 60% in 10th and 12th
- A min score of 60% in Graduation
- Apply design patterns and architectural recommendations from the Lead Engineer/Architect
- Understand the detailed design and contribute to design elements at a module level
- Apply best practices in software development
- Ready to adopt, propose new technologies.
- The candidate should be well versed in at least one programming language preferably C/C++/Java/ .Net.
- Good understanding of Data Structures and RDBMS
- Effective communication skills
SELECTION PROCESS FLOW:
- Online Aptitude Test: Test links will be shared to the registered email ids’ through support@myanotomy(Test Platform: MyAnatomy)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Please read the Job Description / Eligibility Criteria / Other terms, conditions before
- The online test will be sent to the registered candidates who meet the eligibility criteria
- Shortlisted candidates from the test should be available for the further interview process (Online Interviews)
- Candidates should be available for immediate joining