Lionbridge Technologies Is Hiring For Junior Engineer 1 For Fresher | Lionbridge Technologies Off-Campus Recruitment Drive 2021 |
Lionbridge Technologies is a provider of translation, development and testing solutions. Lionbridge combines global resources with proven program management methodologies to serve as an outsource partner throughout a client’s product and content lifecycle – from development to translation, testing and maintenance. Global organizations rely on Lionbridge services to increase international market share, speed adoption of global products and content, and enhance their return on enterprise applications and IT system investments.
Company Name:Lionbridge Technologies
Company Website: Lionbridge Technologies
Job Position: Junior Engineer 1
Batch & Branch: CS, IT Any Batch
Location: Mumbai, India
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
CTC: Best In Industry
Lionbridge is seeking a talented individual to work as a Software Engineer in the L3 Dev Support team. You will be a technology level 3 engineer, troubleshooting and investigating technical issues for applications in C#, .Net and .Net Core frameworks, also supporting applications in on-premise and Azure environments, scale-up in taking development tasks of analysis, bug fixes and QA (automation development, regression testing). Technical troubleshooting/investigations on customer tickets/issues, monitoring error logs/system performance and working on dev/qa tasks is the norm in your day to day development activities. Learning and educating yourself for upgrading your skills should come naturally.
Role and Responsibilities:
Level 3 Dev Support Role: –
- To perform the troubleshooting on the software applications support tickets/issues,
- To provide resolution/configuration fixes/comments on the support tickets in a quick turnaround time.
- To filter the tickets that are real issues needing the development fix and to assign it to the engineering team.
- Coordinate with the Users/Operations team and Engineering team for resolution of the tickets.
- Validating any quick fixes to be deployed to production.
- To coordinate with the Level 1/2 support teams for client issues/tickets.
- To coordinate with the Product Owner for any new feature requests/enhancements from client issues/tickets.
- To coordinate with customers while on customer calls.
- MCA, or B.E/B-Tech degree in Computers/IT or BSC-IT and preferred skills in programming languages like C#, DotNet, good with database SQL.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willingness to work on L3 Dev Support profile and in 24×5 rotational shifts
- Time/Shifts: – Resource will have to work on shifts on a rotation basis to support the US and Europe time zone.
- Exp: Fresher or 0-1year.