Red Hat Is Hiring For Software Engineering Internship For Fresher | Red Hat Off-Campus Recruitment Drive 2021 |
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. Red Hat helps customers integrate new and existing IT applications, develop cloud-native applications, standardize on our industry-leading operating system, and automate, secure, and manage complex environments. Award-winning support, training, and consulting services make Red Hat a trusted adviser to the Fortune 500.
As a strategic partner to cloud providers, system integrators, application vendors, customers, and open source communities, Red Hat can help organizations prepare for the digital future. Red Hat’s culture is built on the open-source principles of transparency, collaboration, and inclusion, where the best ideas can come from anywhere and anyone. When this is realized, it empowers people from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences to come together to share ideas, challenge the status quo, and drive innovation.
Our aspiration is that everyone experiences this culture with equal opportunity and access and that all voices are not only heard but also celebrated. We hope you will join our celebration, and we welcome and encourage applicants from all the beautiful dimensions of diversity that compose our global village.
Company Name: Red Hat
Company Website: Red Hat
Job Position: Software Engineering Internship
Batch & Branch: Any
Experience: 0 Years
CTC: Best In Industry
The Red Hat Engineering team is looking for a highly motivated individual who wants to gain practical experience with open source and Red Hat products to join us as a Software Engineering Intern in Bangalore, India. In this role, you will work in an environment where diverse perspectives are invited, the best ideas are valued, and people feel empowered to contribute. Freedom and courage are two of our core values, which is why you’ll need to be comfortable taking risks and exploring the unknown.
- Work alongside a team of software developers, product designers, quality assurance (QA) engineers, and the open-source community
- Help enable Red Hat Storage (Gluster/Ceph) integration into other open-source projects
- Add and enhance features, automate the testing of features, and create example code and documentation
- Contribute to the projects within and related to the Red Hat Storage (Gluster/Ceph) community Actively participate in related upstream communities
- Work on special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field, preferably engineering or computer science, or equivalent professional experience
- Application development experience using Python or Go
- Familiarity with Linux or UNIX
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment