Scientific Games Is Hiring For Associate Software Engineer For Fresher | Scientific Games Off-Campus Recruitment Drive 2021 |
Scientific Games Corporation (NASDAQ: SGMS) is a leading developer of technology-based products and services and associated content for worldwide gaming, lottery, and interactive markets. The Company’s portfolio includes gaming machines, game content and systems; table games products and utilities; instant and draw-based lottery games; server-based lottery and gaming systems; sports betting technology; loyalty and rewards programs; and interactive content and services. For more information, please visit www.scientificgames.com
Company Name: Scientific Games
Company Website: Scientific Games
Job Position: Associate Software Engineer
Batch & Branch: Any
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
CTC: Best In Industry
Game developer for Casinos. The candidate would be working to develop Slot games for Casinos, using C# and UNITY. Here development is fast-paced and each developer gets to work on at least 2 to 3 games per year. We prefer people with good programming and analytical skills.
● Motivated, confident, self-sufficient, focused and determined
● Well organized and consistently meets commitments.
● Requires a “can do” commitment to achieving success.
● Detail-oriented and Strong communication skills.
● Comfortable leading cross-functional teams.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent required
- C# and Unity. Candidates who are good with C or C++ programming and would like to work in C# and UNITY can also be considered.
- C#.Net. oops, data Structures, Algorithms, Analytical Skills