SolarWinds Is Hiring For Intern-Devops Engineer For Fresher | SolarWinds Off-Campus Recruitment Drive 2022 |
SolarWinds Inc. is an American company that develops software for businesses to help manage their networks, systems, and information technology infrastructure. It is headquartered in Austin, Texas, with sales and product development offices in a number of locations in the United States and several other countries.
Company Name:SolarWinds Inc.
Company Website:SolarWinds Inc.
Job Position:Intern-DevOps Engineer
Batch & Branch: Any
Location: Bangalore, India
Experience: 0 Years
CTC: Best In Industry
At SolarWinds, we are a People-First Company. Our purpose is to enrich the lives of the people we serve—including our employees, customers, shareholders, partners, and communities. Join us in our mission to help customers accelerate business transformation with simple, powerful, and secure solutions.
The ideal candidate thrives in an innovative, fast-paced environment and is collaborative, accountable, ready, and empathetic. We’re looking for individuals who believe they can accomplish more as a team and create lasting growth for themselves and others. We hire based on attitude, competency, and commitment. Solarians are ready to advance SolarWinds’ world-class solutions in a fast-paced environment and accept the challenge to lead with purpose. If you’re looking to build your career with an exceptional team, you’ve come to the right place. Join SolarWinds and grow with us!
Are you someone who wants to excel and learn in your career? As an Intern Software Engineer, you’ll have a significant impact on the growth of our business by bringing innovation and ideas to the table. We look for candidates who are competent and committed to the SolarWinds Mission and display exemplary attitudes.
- In this role, you will be able to drive several initiatives and proof of concepts to achieve confidence in the implementation approach
- Collaborate with Product Management, Product Owners and QA team
- Analyze and Identify Kotlin DSL scripts for Teamcity CICD pipeline and Implement efficiency.
- Ability to execute on the plan and act with urgency
- Agile with a collaborative, curious, and inventive mindset
- Demonstrates high emotional intelligence, sound judgment, and makes thoughtful recommendations
- Understands Customer focus and Solution
- Drive to help others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Preferred Experience: Kotlin/Java Programming
Click Here to Join Telegram Group for Daily Jobs Updates
Click Here to Join WhatsApp Group for Daily Jobs Updates
Follow on Instagram For Daily Jobs Updates
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply